One thing to remember – SECURITY!
When you are off to rally, you expect having a good time and forgetting all the troubles, but you should always remember – security is the most important thing! Racing cars ride at more than 100 km/h, so even the smallest driving mistake or technical failure may cause dramtic consequences not only for the driver, but also for the viewers, who fail to obey to safety rules.
To avoid severe consequences, you must follow the rules and recommendations of the organizers .
Attention! Basic safety rules for the rally audience:
• Strictly follow instructions of police officers, security personnel, judges and other official rally personell.
• Please only stand in the organizer indicated areas.
• Never turn your back while standing near the track!
• Always stand in a safe distance from the track!
• Especially dangerous locations to stay are 100 meters before and after turnings and after the jumps on both sides of the track. Never stand in these dangerous places!
• Make sure you have a place to immediately step back further from the track if needed.
• Do not stand at a lower level than the track is! Roadside ditches often „pull” cars, so try to avoid the potential disaster!
• Do not walk on the track. Crews will start the stage in one minute intervals from each other. However, the gaps are likely to minimize due to mistakes or technical issues.
• Never leave children unattended!Back